By using the Socrative innovative learning platform, teachers can engage and assess their students with educational activities on tablets, laptops and smartphones. Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation, and visualization, teachers can gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding. Socrative saves teachers time by eliminating the guess-work that is often involved with assessing students on a regular basis. In return, the class has more time for further collaborations and discussions amidst a community of learners. In comparison to the high cost and steep learning curve of using student response systems (clickers), Socrative is a free web-based student response system that empowers teachers to engage their classrooms through a series of activities that can all be done with tablets, smartphones, or laptops. Please bring your own device and join us in hands-on activities that explore how Socrative can support learning in the classroom.
- Understand the principles and operations of Socrative©
- Explore visual-learning techniques and participate in hands-on activities
- Evaluate participants’ comprehension and assessment to course content
- Determine how Socrative© can be used for specific courses
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty and Staffs in higher education
- K-12 teachers
- Graduate Students
- Whoever has interested on professional development
Language: English or Arabic